Dosecann is a Canadian licensed dealer dedicated to developing Cannabis Solutions for the global cannabis industry.
Dosecann has assembled a world-class team housed in a purpose-built, 42,000 sqft. GMP compliant facility that will
be the hub for cannabis extraction, product innovation and formulation.
• Responsible to work within GMP guidelines and enforce the Quality management system, such as change
controls, deviations, non-conformance, root cause investigations, CAPA’s, etc.
• To review batch records and QC test reports to verify conformance to cGMPs and Dosecann quality system.
• To prepare and review new and revised technical reports and procedures to ensure compliance and
consistency with regulatory requirements and company policies.
• Working closely with all department managers in the evaluation and assessment of all corporate
compliance systems ensuring conformance to applicable regulatory requirements
• Manage QA projects as assigned, and work with stakeholders, with a focus on compliance, productivity and
• Review and approve Canadian printed packaging components (including master label artwork);
• Documentation review of all GPP documents;
• Review and approve Canadian production and packaging documents;
• Coordinate release of Final Product to Canadian distribution system based on conformance of finished
product to all manufacturing and Quality Control/Assurance standards for the Regulated Products and all
applicable GPPs, which includes: Batch Documentation Review, Certificate of Analysis Review, Label
Review, Sample Handling and Release of Finished Product;
• Oversight of any necessary investigations arising out of complaints or deviations;
• Oversight of any product retrievals or recalls;
• Ensuring all levels of change are evaluated, documented and approved;
• Investigate Non-conformance or Out of Specification results; coordinate investigation, lead crossfunctional teams if required to aid in resolution of issues.
• Track and trend all systems to ensure timely closure and follow up where required
• Coordinate and oversee destructions;
• Able to write and review validation Protocols and reports including but not limited to: Equipment validation,
process validation, cleaning validation, computer system validation and method transfers/validations;
• Participate in Annual Product Quality Review; compile data and prepare reports
• University degree, or college diploma or QA training, preferably in science or engineering.
• At least 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance, including root cause investigation and participation in audits
How to apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “QA Specialist – Dosecann” in the subject line.
Dosecann. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all
applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable
laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com