Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 13 manufacturing/retail locations throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Continuous Improvement Leader will be a vital member of the Operations team, involved in several aspects of the business to ensure the safe, efficient, and reliable operation of our sites. The incumbent will have ownership of process improvement initiatives for Cavendish Agri to ensure the delivery of high quality products and services to our customers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) designation considered an asset
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification or willingness to obtain
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years process management experience or related field
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proven record of building constructive working relationships and leading change across all levels of an organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in motivating teams to achieve results
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines
- Ability to travel
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement projects across various functional areas of the organization using lean and six sigma methodologies;
- Oversee and implement key standardization projects including the parts management system and maintenance process across all sites;
- Develop procedures and process documentation to improve quality control and ensure customer delivery standards are maintained;
- Assist in the selection, implementation and troubleshooting of new equipment, as required;
- Promoting continuous improvement through various forms of communication.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by September 23, 2016.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.